Last updated: [10/25/2020]
Personal Information We Collect
When you access or use the Services, or otherwise interact with us, we may collect certain categories of personal information about you from a variety of sources.
Categories of personal information that we may collect from you directly include:
- Contact information (for example, name, phone number, mailing address, email address)
- Account information (for example, username and password, payment details)
- Communications (for example, submitted questions, marketing preferences, survey responses)
- Preferences and information related to buying or selling a home (for example, price range, location, size, timeframe)
- Background information (for example, education, experience, qualifications, employment history)
Categories of personal information that we may collect automatically when you use the Services include:
- Technical information (for example, browser type, IP address, cookies, operating system)
- Usage information (for example, pages visited, search terms entered, frequency of visits)
- Geolocation information (for example, when you enable location services on your device)
Categories of personal information that we may collect from other sources include:
- Property information collected by third-party service providers from publicly available sources such as public records
- Names, profile pictures, and other profile information collected by third-party service providers from publicly available sources such as social media websites
- Email address collected by third-party service providers from various sources
How We Use Your Personal Information
We may use the personal information we collect for the following purposes:
- Identification and authentication. If you are a real estate agent or mortgage lender with a subscription to use a LeadConversion software-as-a-service product (a “Client”), we may use your personal information to register your account and verify your identity when you access or use the Services.
- Provide and improve the Services. We may use your personal information to provide and improve the Services, to analyze your use of the Services, and to receive services in connection with the provision of the Services or administration of our business. If you click on one of our advertisements and provide your personal information, the Services we provide you will include connecting you to one or more of our Clients in accordance with your desire to interact with a real estate agent or mortgage lender.
- Manage our business operations. We may use your personal information to enable, analyze and improve our website, authenticate you, track pages viewed or messages opened, to personalize your browsing experience, and to provide you with tailored content.
- Communication and marketing. We may use your personal information to communicate with you about the Services, respond to your questions, or offer you additional products or services.
- Recruitment and hiring. We may use your personal information to evaluate your candidacy when you apply for a job with us.
- Corporate transaction. We may use your personal information in the event we undertake or are involved in or contemplating any merger, acquisition, reorganization, sale of assets, bankruptcy, or insolvency event.
- Risk mitigation and security. We may use your personal information for risk mitigation and security purposes, including to maintain the privacy and security of our data, to conduct internal audits or investigations, for data security testing and business continuity planning purposes, and to ensure the health, safety and security of our clients, staff and assets.
- Comply with the law and exercise our rights. We may use your personal information as reasonably necessary to assess and ensure compliance with applicable laws, legal requirements, and company policies; to protect our assets or to investigate or defend against any claims of illegality or wrongdoing (including to obtain legal advice or to establish, exercise or defend legal rights); and in response to a court order or judicial or other government subpoena or warrant.
We may also aggregate, anonymize, or otherwise de-identify your personal information and use it for any purpose permitted by applicable law.
We also allow certain third parties such as advertising networks, analytics providers, and widget providers to place cookies in order to collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you access or use the Services. Currently, various browsers offer a “Do Not Track” option, but there is no standard for how “Do Not Track” should work on commercial websites. Due to the lack of such standards, this website does not respond to “Do Not Track” consumer browser settings.
How and When We Disclose Your Personal Information
- Clients. If you click on one of our advertisements and provide your personal information, we will share that information with one of our Clients in accordance with your desire to interact with a real estate agent or mortgage lender. You may withdraw your consent to being contacted by our Client at any time by contacting us using the contact information provided below.
- Group companies and affiliates. We may disclose, share, or transfer your information to any business entity that is part of our corporate family.
- Service providers. We may disclose your information to third party vendors who provide services in support of our business operations, such as website development, marketing management, service optimization, and data analytics.
- Parties involved in a corporate transaction. We may disclose your information to relevant third parties in the event of a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of a bankruptcy.
- Law enforcement or other governmental entities. We may disclose your information if required to do so by law or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to comply with the law, prevent unlawful activity, defend our rights, or maintain security.
- Other third parties with your consent. We may disclose your information to any other third party where you have provided consent to such disclosure.
Security, Retention & Transfer of Personal Information
We have implemented and maintain commercially reasonable and appropriate technical and organizational measures designed to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and security of your personal information. Please note, however, that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We therefore cannot guarantee and do not warrant the absolute security of your personal information. We retain your personal information for no longer than reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it or to comply with the law, prevent fraud, facilitate an investigation, defend against legal claims, or exercise our legal rights. Depending on your location, the personal information we collect about you may be transferred to a jurisdiction that does not provide the same level of protection of personal information as the jurisdiction in which you reside.
Your Choices & Rights
You may decline to share certain information with us, in which case we may not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality of the Services. Once you have registered for an account with us, you may update or correct your profile information and preferences at any time by accessing your account preferences page through the Services. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us, you can opt-out by using the unsubscribe process at the bottom of the email, but you may still receive transactional or administrative emails from us. Although your changes are reflected promptly in active user databases, we may retain all information you submit for a variety of purposes, including backups and archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, and analytics.
Depending on your location and subject to local law, you may have certain rights with respect to your personal information. To make a request related to your personal information or otherwise exercise your rights, you may contact us using the contact information provided below. In order to fulfill your request, we may require additional information from you. We will respond to requests within the relevant time periods established by applicable law. We are committed to finding a fair and reasonable resolution to any request, concern, or complaint you bring to our attention. However, if you are unsatisfied with our response to your request, you may have the right to lodge a complaint with applicable governmental authorities, subject to local law.
We do not knowingly collect or maintain information from persons under 13 years of age (“children”), and no part of the Services is directed to children. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use or access the Services at any time or in any manner. If we learn that information has been collected through the Services from children and without verifiable parental consent, then we will take the appropriate steps to delete this information. If you are a parent or guardian and discover that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us using the contact information below to request that we delete the information from our systems.
Supplemental to the above, the following additional information pertains to California residents only:
Collection and Use of Personal Information
- Categories of personal information collected about California residents in the past twelve months include identifiers, information contained in customer records, commercial information, internet or other electronic network activity information, geolocation data, professional or employment-related information, and inferences. For examples of specific pieces of personal information collected, please see the “Personal Information We Collect” section above.
- Categories of personal information disclosed for a business purpose about California residents in the past twelve months include identifiers (disclosed to Clients), information contained in customer records (disclosed to Clients), and internet or other electronic network activity information (disclosed to service providers), professional or employment-related information (disclosed to service providers).
- We do not sell personal information, but we may share your personal information with a third party when you use our Services to intentionally interact with that third party. For example, if you click on one of our advertisements and provide your personal information, we will share that information with one of our Clients in accordance with your desire to interact with a real estate agent or mortgage lender.
Your California Privacy Rights
As a California resident, you have the following rights with respect to your personal information:
- You have the right to request to know about personal information collected, disclosed, or sold.
- You have the right to request the deletion of personal information.
- If you have an established business relationship with us, you have the right to request information related to the types of personal information we have shared with third parties for their direct marketing purposes within the immediately preceding calendar year, as well as the identities of those third parties, subject to certain exceptions.
Finally, you have the right to not be discriminated against as a result of exercising your privacy rights. Accordingly, unless permitted by law, we will not deny you goods or services, charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, provide you a different level or quality of good or services, or suggest you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
To exercise your rights, you may contact us using the contact information provided below or call 844-413-1615. In order to fulfill your request, we may require additional personal information for purposes of verifying your identity. If you make a request through an authorized agent, we may require additional information to verify your authorization of the agent.